This recipe is basically the same as a simple chocolate chip recipe, but with mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. It’s such a great twist on the very ordinary chocolate chip cookies; everyone will want to try them and probably end up having more than one. This is a recipe you’ll want to keep to fill your cookie jar.
- 1 cup margarine, 2 sticks
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping cup of mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or lay down parchment paper on 2 cookie sheet pans.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt and give it a quick whisk. Add to creamed mixture a little at a time while mixing, scraping down the sides of the bowl between each addition. Fold in mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Drop onto cookie sheets 2 in. apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges start to get golden brown. Let cool.