A very light cheesecake that has the fresh flavors of summer; orange, lemon, and lime. Who says healthy eating can’t be delicious, not us.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 20 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice, plus zest of 1/2 an orange
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, plus zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice, plus zest of 1 lime
- Beat the graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar, and butter until crumbly; about 1 minute. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F/163 degrees C. Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and salt and mix on medium speed until the mixture is completely smooth; about 3 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs and egg yolks together and gradually add to the cream cheese mixture, mixing until fully incorporated after each addition.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, juice of orange, lemon, lime, and the zest of orange, lemon, and lime. Mix until fully incorporated. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour or until the cheesecake is fully set. Cool on a wire rack completely, then refrigerate until ready to serve.