This is my favorite pie of all time and I think it’s perfect for this time of year. Raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries are all in season and what better way to incorporate them into a dessert. You will love to eat this delicious pie fresh out of the oven. It goes well with some vanilla bean ice cream on top. Words can not describe how amazing your taste buds will feel. Did I mention this recipe is super easy? Got to love that.
- 9-inch pie pan
- Kitchen Aid or Food Processor
- Basic Pie Dough or 2, 9-inch store bought pie dough
- 6 ounces of raspberries
- 6 ounces of blackberries
- 1/2 pound of strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca starch
- Divide the dough into two equal pieces. Roll each piece out at 1/8 inch thickness and line the pie pan. Reserve the remaining dough and wrap tightly under refrigeration.
- Combine the fruit, sugar, and tapioca starch in a medium size bowl and gently mix until combined.
- Roll out the remaining dough to 1/8 inch thickness as well. Place the berry mixture into the lined pie pan and place the remaining rolled dough on top. Trim and crimp the edges together to seal the berry mixture. Make a few vents on top.
- Bake pie at 420 degrees F/216 degrees C until golden brown, about 45 minutes.