Cupcakes in a Jar for Two
Is it the end of the romantic meal or the beginning of a romantic evening? It could be both after sharing a special treat like Cupcakes in a Jar for Two with your Valentine? Nothing says I LOVE YOU like a shared dessert made for two by you!
Get creative and decide what favorites you want to combine. White cake, white frosting, chocolate cake, chocolate frosting or even add a brownie treat! Sprinkles are always a great added touch. Valentine’s hearts sprinkles are a fun way to express your love.
Cupcakes in a Jar for Two has an easy recipe:
1. Don’t bake the cupcakes in the jar. Bake them in a cupcake pan with liners like usual. Desserts by Juliette has some great cake options listed below:
2. Take the cupcakes and tear them apart. Stuff them into a wide mouth Mason Jar.
3. Pipe in a layer of your favorite Frosting. Desserts by Juliette has some mouth watering choices listed below:
The combinations are endless!!
4. Add another layer of cupcakes.
5. Top it off with a beautiful piped layer of your favorite frosting. I used a star tip for a little added romance!
6. Use your romantic creativity and decorate as desired! Don’t forget the sprinkles, ribbons, lace and Two Spoons!