Cupcakes in a Jar for Two
Is it the end of the romantic meal or the beginning of a romantic evening? It could be both after sharing a special treat like Cupcakes in a Jar for Two with your Valentine? Nothing says I LOVE YOU like a shared dessert made for two by you!
Get creative and decide what favorites you want to combine. White cake, white frosting, chocolate cake, chocolate frosting or even add a brownie treat! Sprinkles are always a great added touch. Valentine’s hearts sprinkles are a fun way to express your love.
Want to excite your taste buds and get the party started? Choose Italian Buttercream or Chocolate Italian Buttercream to add that smooth silky sweet flavor to your cake of choice.
Cupcakes in a Jar for Two has an easy recipe:
1. Don’t bake the cupcakes in the jar. Bake them in a cupcake pan with liners like usual. Desserts by Juliette has some great cake options listed below:
2. Take the cupcakes and tear them apart. Stuff them into a wide mouth Mason Jar.
3. Pipe in a layer of your favorite Frosting. Desserts by Juliette has some mouth watering choices listed below:
The combinations are endless!!
4. Add another layer of cupcakes.
5. Top it off with a beautiful piped layer of your favorite frosting. I used a star tip for a little added romance!
6. Use your romantic creativity and decorate as desired! Don’t forget the sprinkles, ribbons, lace and Two Spoons!