Did you ever think Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt on top of a decadent brownie could be healthy? If that’s your idea of a great thing then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve taken the FroYo to a different level this week. We wanted to combine creamy Mint Chocolate Chip FRoYo with the luxurious flavor of healthy chocolate brownie! I think we accomplished our goal
Welcome back to our Friday FroYO Frenzy! This summer we’ve published several delicious FRoYo recipes including
10-min Cherry FroYo and now Mint Chocolate Chip FroYo! Keep coming back, there are still more to come in the weeks ahead…
After developing several Frozen Yogurt recipes I’m really getting to know some great tips and tricks for helping you make some delicious FRoYo recipes. So far we’ve made some pretty healthy options for you, your family and friends. We will be throwing in some recipes for those who still love the traditional sugary sweet options. Learn how to make this favorite dessert to cool off in the summer heat or treat your family and friends to an after dinner delight. FRoYo is also great for that midday craving or really any time can be FRoYo time!
So follow along on this easy process and see how a simple recipe can turn into a mouth watering Chocolate Minty Fest or should I say Chocolate Minty FRoYo Frenzy!
Blend but don’t over blend to make the chips too tiny. This will turn your FRoYo to Chocolate!
Pour into a FREEZER SAFE container and cover.
Let FRoYo sit on the counter for 10-20 Min. for easy scooping. Now DRESS THIS FRoYo Up! Use an ice cream scoop and place a big luxurious dollop on top of your favorite brownie & drizzle with your favorite chocolate sauce. Try our paleo versions of both brownie (recipe from Kelsey Ale) and Homemade Chocolate Syrup for a dessert you won’t feel guilty about devouring!
- Frozen Yogurt Ingredients - Gluten Free, no refined sugar
- 2 c. Greek Yogurt Plain - can use Non-Fat
- 1 oz. Non Fat Cream Cheese
- ½ c. Agave
- 1 c. chocolate chips (can use organic version or non-dairy)
- 3 drops green food coloring
- ½ t. peppermint (flavor to your level of desire, remember peppermint is very strong)
- Paleo Brownie Ingredients - Gluten Free, no refined sugar, Paleo from Kelsey Ale
- ½ c. coconut oil
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- ¾ c. coconut sugar
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. almond flour
- ¼ t. salt
- Chocolate Syrup
- ½ c. filtered water
- ½ c. honey
- ¼ c. coconut sugar
- ¼ c. powdered unsweetened cocoa
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Frozen Yogurt instructions:
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until blended.
- Pour into freezer safe container and cover.
- Put in freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Let sit out 10-15 min for easier scooping
- Paleo Brownie Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut oil and chocolate over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a Large bowl, mix eggs and vanilla.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add chocolate mixture and stir.
- Add almond flour and salt and stir to blend.
- Pour into lined baking dish and spread batter to make an even layer.
- Bake 25-30 min until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool .
- Chocolate Syrup - Gluten Free, Paleo, no refined sugar
- Heat all ingredients in small saucepan
- bring to a boil for 2 min stirring continuously.
- Let mixture cool to thicken.
- Make this recipe first . This will have to cool to thicken.
Come back again next week for another Friday FRoYo Frenzy recipe!
*Some links are affiliates that pay a small fee to us for advertising at no additional cost to you.