Key Lime Pie
This pie is filled with flavor and great for a Cinco de Mayo party or any other occasion. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
Desserts by Juliette: Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- ⅔ cup lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Get a 9-inch spring-form pan ready.
- Put graham crackers into a food processor or blender until fine crumbs. Measure out 1 cup. In a large bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter and stir until combined.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to the spring-form pan and press down with the back of a spatula or spoon until it is evenly covered. Bake for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees. Whisk together the condensed milk, egg yolks, zest, and lime juice until evenly incorporated.
- Add lime mixture to the graham cracker crumbs and bake for 22 to 24 minutes until set. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Keep in an air tight container, refrigerated for up to 3 days
Serving size: 1 slice Calories: 337 Fat: 14 g Saturated fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 49 g Sugar: 42 g Sodium: 190 mg Protein: 7 g Cholesterol: 159 mg