Birthday Cake Cookie - Printable Recipe
Easy to make cookie with 3 ingredients!
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Cookie
Serves: 12-14 cookies
- Box of White Cake Mix
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- ½ Cup Oil
- DO NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE CAKE BOX.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl. Mix with hand mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Put a little oil on your fingers and use a spoon to drop the batter on parchment paper, covered cookie sheet. The oil will help to keep the batter from sticking to your fingers.
- The cookies will not spread much when baking. Flatten them with a spoon before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes. Don't let the cookies brown.
- Let the cookies cool. Frost with Italian Buttercream Frosting and sprinkles as desired.