Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnuts
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla extract one at a time.
- In a large bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients a little at a time to the egg, sugar, and butter mixture until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Use an ice cream scoop to measure out cookies onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 198 Fat: 10 g Saturated fat: 6 g Carbohydrates: 24 g Sugar: 14 g Sodium: 152 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 29 mg