Chocolate Fudge Brownies with Walnuts
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- ¾ cup butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Use non-stick cooking spray to coat the inside of a 13 x9 inch pan, then dust with flour. You could also lay down parchment paper, with the sides sticking out, for even better results.
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler. Let cool. Meanwhile; beat eggs, sugar, flour, salt, and vanilla until fully combined.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to above and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in walnuts. Then pour into the 13 x 9 inch pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Let cool. Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Serving size: 1 brownie Calories: 193 Fat: 8 g Saturated fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 29 g Sugar: 22 g Sodium: 84 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 45 mg