Cupcakes in a Jar for Two printable recipe
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Serves: 24 cupcakes
- Your favorite cupcake or brownie recipe
- Your favorite frosting recipe
- Mason Jars
- Don't bake the cupcakes in the jar. Bake them in a cupcake pan with liners as usual.
- Take the cupcakes and tear them apart. Stuff them in a wide mouth Mason jar.
- Pipe in a layer of your favorite frosting. Desserts by Juliette recommends your choice of Italian Buttercream!
- Add another layer of cupcakes.
- Top it off with a beautiful piped layer of your favorite frosting. I used a star tip for a little added romance.
- Use your romantic creativity and decorate as desired. Don't forget the sprinkles, ribbons, lace and Two Spoons!