Flourless Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
Chocolate Brownies with Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosting
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 T Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- ¾ c. Powder PB Fit
- ½ c. water
- ½ c. pecans (optional)
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder
- 2 T Cocoa Powder
- 3 T PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1-4 T Coconut Milk
- Mash ripe bananas or put in blender or food processor.
- Add Cocoa Powder and mix. Set aside.
- Take powdered PB fit and ½ c. water and mix until creamy.
- Add to banana mixture and mix well.
- Add pecans or any desired chopped nuts.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While baking make frosting.
- Take 1 scoop of Vegan Organic Protein Powder and put in bowl.
- Add 2 T of Cocoa Powder and 3 T. PB Fit peanut butter powder and mix well.
- Add Coconut Milk and stir to desired consistency.
- After brownies have cooled frost and top with additional pecans and vegan chocolate chips.