Gluten Free Cherry Cobbler No Sugar Added
Gluten Free Cherry Cobbler Printable Recipe
Easy to make gluten free, no sugar added cherry cobbler dessert.
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Healthy Dessert
Cuisine: Gluten Free
Serves: 10½ c servings
- Fruit Mix:
- 4 cups frozen cherries
- 3 T corn starch
- ¼ t. cinnamon
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- ¾ cup water
- Cobbler Mix:
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 T. coconut oil organic, cold
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- non-fat Cool Whip (Optional)
- 1 T. Old Fashioned Oatmeal (Optional)
- Put fruit mixture in 2 quart sauce pan and heat 5 minutes on low to medium heat. Spoon into oven dish.
- Wisk dry cobbler ingredients and cut in cold coconut oil with pastry cutter until there a small pea sized balls.
- Mix egg and ½ c. coconut milk. Add to dry mixture until a batter is formed. You may not need all of egg mixture. You don't want it to be too runny, just sticky doughy.
- Take teaspoon and dot fruit mixture with dough balls. Sprinkle with dry Old Fashioned Oatmeal.
- Bake 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes
- Enjoy your warm Cherry Cobbler! Add Cool Whip if desired.
- Makes 10, ½ cup servings.
- Calories 84
- Weight Watcher Points per serving 2
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 76 Fat: 2.3 g Saturated fat: 1.3 g Carbohydrates: 12.8 g Sugar: 7.3 g Sodium: 90.2 mg Fiber: 1.6 g Protein: 1.9 g Cholesterol: 16 mg