Gluten-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
The perfect dessert to take to any party. Full of fresh flavor and beautiful color.
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups gluten-free chocolate chips cookies, crushed
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- ½ cup Smucker's sugar-free strawberry preserves
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- ½ cup of whipped cream
- Mix cookie crumbs, margarine, and ¼ cup of sugar. Press firmly on a 13 x 9 in. pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add ¾ cup of sugar and beat for one minute on medium speed. Add preserves and beat just until combined.
- Fold in fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Evenly spoon over crust. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 piece Calories: 161 Fat: 11 g Saturated fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 14 g Sugar: 13 g Sodium: 101 mg Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 24 mg