Homemade Mango Frozen Yogurt Printable Recipe
Homemade Mango Frozen Yogurt
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Frozen Yogurt
- 4 c. Frozen Mango
- ¾ c Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 4 T. Agave
- 2 T fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- You will need a food processor for this recipe. Blenders make it difficult to spoon out the final product.
- Freeze fresh Mangos cut into bite size pieces or use frozen Mangos in a bag from the freezer section of your Grocery Store.
- Measure 4 cups of frozen Mangos and add to the food processor.
- Add ¾ of Plain, Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- Add 4 Tablespoons of Agave
- Add 2 Tablespoons of fresh squeezed Lemon juice.
- Use a rubber scraper and spoon into freezer safe container and cover.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Let sit out on counter before serving for easier scooping.
- Garnish with Lime Zest, Fresh Basil, Kiwi or your favorite!