Homemade Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe Page
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Homemade Frozen Yogurt
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 c Frozen Strawberries
- ¾ c Greek Yogurt
- 4 T Agave or Honey
- 2 T fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Use fresh strawberries and cut up. Freeze until frozen. You can also use store bought frozen strawberries. Put frozen strawberries into a food processor.
- Add Greek Yogurt, Agave or Honey and lemon juice.
- It will take awhile to get creamy. Use rubber spatula and press ingredients down to help blend.
- Sweeten to your desire. Fresh strawberries are sweeter than store bought frozen. Start with 4 T and sweeten more if needed.
- After blended and creamy, pour into freezer safe container.
- Cover and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Let frozen yogurt sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes before scooping.