No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Super easy recipe with no cook time. It's great to take to a party of any kind and the best part is you can make it ahead of time.
Desserts by Juliette: Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- ½ cup strawberry preserves
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- ½ cup of whipped cream
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and ¼ cup of sugar. Press firmly on a 13 x 9 in. pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add ¾ cup of sugar and beat for one minute on medium speed. Add preserves and beat just until combined.
- Fold in fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Evenly spoon over crust. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 piece Calories: 227 Fat: 12 g Saturated fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 28 g Sugar: 19 g Sodium: 187 mg Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 24 mg