Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
- 120 mL water plus 180 mL
- 170 grams granulated sugar
- 28 grams honey
- 15 ounces raspberries
- 1 lemon, or 15 mL lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, combine ½ cup water, sugar and honey. Set heat to medium and whisk until sugar has dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil, then let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, puree the fresh or frozen raspberries. Add ⅔ cup water and lemon juice to the puree, then strain into a glass bowl. Add sugar mixture and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate until completely cool, at least 1 hour.
- Process in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer's instructions. Freeze several hours before serving.
Serving size: ¼ cup Calories: 144 Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 37 g Sugar: 31 g Sodium: 1 mg Fiber: 5 g Protein: 1 g