Reese's Peanut Butter Cup-Cakes
Peanut Butter and Chocolate is just the perfect combination. This decadent treat is full of flavor and will leave you wanting more and more.
Desserts by Juliette: Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 heaping cup mini Reese's
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cupcake pans.
- Make chocolate cake mix according to the package directions.
- Fold in mini Reese's peanut butter cups.
- Pour into cupcake pans. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- Frosting: Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth and creamy. Then add peanut butter and mix until combined. Pipe onto cupcakes and top with chopped mini Reese's if desired.