Reese's Peanut Butter Cup-Cookies
A unique twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie.
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup margarine, 2 sticks
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping cup of mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or lay down parchment paper on 2 cookie sheet pans.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt and give it a quick whisk. Add to creamed mixture a little at a time while mixing, scraping down the sides of the bowl between each addition. Fold in mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Drop onto cookie sheets 2 in. apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges start to get golden brown. Let cool.