Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, plus ¼ cup
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- ½ bag of tiny marshmallows
- full bag of normal size marshmallows
- 2 cups of semi-sweet ganache, or chocolate of your choice, melted
- The ganache needs to be made about a half hour ahead of time so it can thicken slightly.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and light brown sugar until crumbly. Pour into a 9-inch pie pan and pat down until the pie pan is fully covered. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Immediately put ½ a bag of the small marshmallows on the bottom of the pie until you can't see any of the graham cracker crust on the bottom. Broil for 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Once cooled, poor the ganache over the marshmallows until a solid layer is formed. The pie pan should be about ⅔ full at this point. Refrigerate for an hour so that the ganache can firm up slightly.
- Pour ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs over the chocolate. Then, pour the whole bag of normal size marshmallows on top of that; the pie should be overflowing with marshmallows. Broil for 3 minutes, checking every minute, until a nice golden brown color is formed. Let cool and garnish with leftover ganache and some more graham cracker crumbs.
Serving size: 1 slice Calories: 126 Fat: 6 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 17 g Sugar: 6 g Sodium: 183 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 12 mg