Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats Printable Recipe
Easy to make Healthy Breakfast, snack or dessert. Gluten Free and Dairy Free!
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Breakfast, snack or dessert
Serves: 1 serving
- ½ c. oats
- ½ c. coconut or almond milk
- 1 teas. chia seeds
- 1 teas. local honey
- ½ c. frozen strawberries
- ½ c. non-fat cool whip (optional)
- 1 teas. chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix oats, coconut milk, chia seeds, and local honey until oats are covered in liquid. Layer oat mixture and frozen strawberries in a wide mouth mason jar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning put cool whip in a piping bag and swirl on top of oats. Sprinkle with nuts as desired. You can eat warm or cold. Enjoy!