You will love to wake up in the morning just to have a piece of this bread for breakfast. So fresh and a great way to start your day.
Desserts by Juliette: Juliette
Recipe type: Bread
- 1 - ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8 in x 4 in x 2 in loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt; give it a quick whisk. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil just until incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a little at a time. Beat for 1 minute. Fold in fresh strawberries.
- Put batter into the loaf pan and bake for 70 to 80 minutes, or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cool slightly before removing from pan. Serve immediately or keep in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
Serving size: 1 slice Calories: 211 Fat: 5 g Saturated fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 40 g Sugar: 27 g Sodium: 242 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 41 mg