Fresh flavor and a gourmet dinner dessert that's super easy to make.
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 181 grams fresh strawberries, cut in quarters
- 45 grams granulated sugar
- 14 grams cornstarch
- store bought pie dough, already rolled out and thawed
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium bowl and give it a quick whisk.
- Add strawberries to the sugar and cornstarch mixture. Mix until strawberries are fully coated.
- Divide mixture evenly among four ramekins.
- Place pie dough on a clean and lightly floured surface. Use a 4-in circle cookie cutter to cut out 4 circles. Place each circle on top of each of the ramekins.
- Whisk one egg in a small bowl and lightly brush the top of each ramekin.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Serving size: 1 ramekin Calories: 88 Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 18 g Sugar: 14 g Sodium: 16 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 41 mg