Sweet Berry Pie
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
- Basic Pie Dough or 2, 9-inch store bought pie dough
- 6 ounces of raspberries
- 6 ounces of blackberries
- ½ pound of strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca starch
- Divide the dough into two equal pieces. Roll each piece out at ⅛ inch thickness and line the pie pan. Reserve the remaining dough and wrap tightly under refrigeration.
- Combine the fruit, sugar, and tapioca starch in a medium size bowl and gently mix until combined.
- Roll out the remaining dough to ⅛ inch thickness as well. Place the berry mixture into the lined pie pan and place the remaining rolled dough on top. Trim and crimp the edges together to seal the berry mixture. Make a few vents on top.
- Bake pie at 420 degrees F/216 degrees C until golden brown, about 45 minutes.