The Infamous Neiman-Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
- 1 cup butter
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 9 ounces Hershey Bar, grated
- 2½ cups oatmeal, blended
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Either spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or lay down parchment paper.
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder. Cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, at least 5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda. Then add to the butter and sugar mixture a little at a time. Then fold in chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and nuts. Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 176 Fat: 9 g Saturated fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 22 g Sugar: 10 g Sodium: 107 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 17 mg