The USA Cheesecake
This cheesecake will impress all your guests, friends, and family because of the taste and the good looks. Enjoy.
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, divided
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 6 ounce package Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce tub of Whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl stir in boiling water into Strawberry Gelatin until dissolved, about 2 minutes. Add ice cold water and stir for about 15 seconds. Place bowl in refrigerator for 15 minutes, or until the Strawberry Gelatin has thickened slightly.
- While waiting on Gelatin, quarter half a pound of strawberries. Remove Gelatin from refrigerator and gently stir in fresh strawberries. Pour into a 13 x 9 in pan and refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until fully set.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time. Add vanilla extract. Beat until fully combined. Fold in Whipped topping until fully incorporated. Pour over Strawberry Gelatin.
- Halve the remaining strawberries. Assemble the blueberries and strawberries however desired. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Serving size: 1 piece Calories: 105 Fat: 5 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 15 g Sugar: 12 g Sodium: 29 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 18 mg