Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini, approximately 2 zucchinis
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Beat the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Sift the dry ingredients together, then gradually add to the wet ingredients.
- Use a food processor to chop the zucchini to medium slices. Fold in the zucchini and pecans into the mixture. Pour into prepared loaf pans. Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Serving size: 1 slice Calories: 341 Fat: 17 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 44 g Sugar: 25.3 g Sodium: 239 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 4 g Cholesterol: 31 mg