This icing is a quick and easy frosting for cupcakes or cake of any kind. It is super sweet and filled with chocolate-y goodness. You will honestly just keep eating the icing by itself; it’s that good. So if you want a quick and delicious frosting, this here is your answer.
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- Blend 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder with 1 Tablespoon hot water until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Beat butter, sugar, 1 teaspoon of milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons more of milk to give a light, smooth, and fluffy consistency. Beat in chocolate until fully incorporated. Ready to ice.