Moist and Fluffy Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Printable Recipe
Moist and Fluffy Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Desserts by Juliette: Desserts by Juliette
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Favorite Pancake Recipe
- ¼ cup, plus 3 T brown sugar
- 1 tsp, plus 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- powdered sugar, optional
- syrup, optional
- Combine ¼ cup of brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 cup of mascarpone cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour your favorite pancake recipe onto the griddle
- Immediately sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture and pecans onto the pancake while cooking.
- Flip pancake when bubbles start to pop and edges are folding in.
- Cook for an additional few minutes.
- Transfer to a plate. Smother with mascarpone cheese mixture. Roll up and cut into slices. Stand slices straight up a plate. Sprinkle syrup, powdered sugar and more pecans over the top. Serve warm.